1. The betting customer states that they understand that their personal data taken by Rivalo when placing the bet is stored and processed as part of normal betting operations.
2. Rivalo shall only process the customer's personal data for those purposes for which it was collected, namely for offering the customer an online betting service.
3. Rivalo shall not pass on customer data to third parties unless this is required by law or court procedures. Rivalo reserves the right to disclose customer data if publishing appears to be necessary in the public interest.
4. The customer is entitled to free access to their data as well as to amend it. For security reasons, the complete deletion of data will take after 5 years.
5. The customer is entitled to unsubscribe from marketing information. A message to Rivalo's support department will suffice for this. The customer is also able to activate and deactivate the receipt of marketing information in their account settings.
6. Copyright © and Database Right 2017/18 [ATP WTA]. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any way or by any means, (including photocopying, recording or storing it in any medium by electronic means), without the written permission of the copyright/database right owner.