1. The risk-free bet is valid for a simple bet or combi. Risk-Free bets will not be valid for system bets.
2. If the bet is lost, the customer automatically receives the bet amount up to the maximum risk-free bet amount which will be credited as a bonus with its corresponding rollover rules.
3. In the context of the No Risk Bet, a higher amount than the no-risk bet amount may be wagered. However, if the bet is lost the customer will only receive a refund of a maximum of the no-risk bet amount.
4. The bet chosen for a No-Risk Bet must be used with funds previously deposited with Rivalo.
5. No-Risk Bet may not be used if the customer has already placed another bet on a different outcome in the same event.
6. No-Risk Betting may not be used on a betting ticket that includes Head-to-Head markets.
7. The user has 30 days to fulfil the No Risk Bet wagering requirements, otherwise, the bonus will be forfeited, and the earnings generated with it will be deducted.
8. For risk-free bets, the rollover must be completed with a minimum of 6 bets each with a maximum value of the risk-free bet, with min odds of 1.50.