1. In principle, a bet is only accepted if the betting customer's betting account is sufficiently covered.
2. Where a bet is accepted despite insufficient coverage due to a technical fault, the bet is declared as void. Rivalo is not liable for damages.
3. Bets are placed online at www.rivalo.com. Bets may not be sent by post, fax, email or any other way. Bets received by Rivalo in this way are void, regardless of if they have won or lost.
4. The bet is placed as soon as Rivalo has confirmed the bet electronically online (bet was accepted).
5. The bet is void if, as a result of errors in transmission, the date or time when the bet was placed or necessary personal data of the betting customer, are shown to be missing. The stake is returned.
6. Bets accepted after the commencement of the betting event are also declared as void. This does not apply to live bets.
7. The closure of acceptance of bets is set by Rivalo.
8. The winnings are automatically credited to the betting account. In individual cases, crediting the profits may be deferred until the official race report is published.
9. The minimum stake per bet placed is €2.00. With system and multiple bets, the minimum basic stake per combination is €0.25. Varying minimum stakes are possible for customer cards, of which the card-issuing agency shall inform its clients.
10. Rivalo's records are decisive with regard to the content of all bets. Rivalo shall present these records on request. The betting account may only be corrected if to rectify an obvious error or obvious error in typing or, if applicable, calculation.
11. The customer undertakes to check the details of his bets for accuracy. Under certain circumstances Rivalo offers the possibility of cancelling certain betting slips. This offer is voluntary on the part of Rivalo, in other words, the customer is not automatically entitled to the offer of cancelling a betting slip. The claim may only be made online under "My Bets". Cancellation requests may not be made by email, post, fax, telephone or other methods of communication. In principle, live bets cannot be cancelled.
12. With each bet made, the betting client acknowledges the validity and applicability of these betting provisions in their most current version. In case of differences between the English versions of the General Terms and Conditions and the versions in other languages, the English version is considered decisive.