1. The betting customer states by opening a betting/deposit account that he:
a) has reached the age of 18;
b) is not a restricted person with regard to business activity;
c) does not deposit money that is the proceeds of criminal activity;
d) is opening the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions;
e) is the actual holder of the account and is not acting on behalf of someone else or for someone else’s benefit;
f) is not a resident of Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, France, the Netherlands, Saba, Statia, St. Martin or the U.S.A.
g) has been made aware of Rivalo's current terms and conditions of business and accepts them expressly.
2. When registering, the customer is obliged to provide correct information including home address and email address. The customer states his willingness to update this information in good time should amendments be required.
3. Where an account is opened and managed in breach of the provisions set out in point IV.1, then Rivalo is entitled to confiscate all funds from said account.
4. Rivalo manages all accounts under the strictest confidentiality. An obligation to disclose can only be affected by competent authorities from Curaçao.
5. The customer shall send any questions regarding betting accounts by using the contact form on Rivalo's website.
6.The usual currency is the Euro. Rivalo may allow customers from countries outside the Euro zone to manage their customer account in their national currency instead of the Euro. The choice of currency by the customer is final and may not be changed subsequently. The customer has no automatic entitlement to selecting the currency of the customer account.
7.Betting accounts cannot be transferred or sold from one player to another. In the same way, money cannot be transferred from one betting account to another.
8. Each customer may only hold and use one betting account. It is not allowed to open accounts under third party names with or without their permission, as well as access or use these accounts. Only the account holder should access and use their Rivalo account. In the event of this provision being breached, all linked accounts will be blocked, and bonuses and bets cancelled. All accounts registered under the same home address, computer, IP address, payment details and any other similar registration details will be blocked for further investigation and confirmation of identity and ownership of the account.
9. Ambiguous Bets: Rivalo reserves the right to refuse to accept and to declare unclear bets as void.
10. Organized Betting: Customers must place their bets as individuals. Where one or more customers have attempted to place the same bet on several occasions, then the bets may be cancelled. These rules can also be applied to bets that have already been assessed if Rivalo needs to assume that several customers are part of a betting association or the respective bets have been placed several times within a short period of time by one or more customers or the bets have been drawn up together. In this event, Rivalo reserves the right to retain the account balance.
11. The betting customer is responsible for immediately reporting any amount that has been incorrectly credited to his account. All winnings arising from an error are void, regardless of the circumstances that gave rise to them.
12. A bet is not regarded as confirmed until it is shown in the betting account under "my bets".
13. Rivalo reserves the right to grant the customer a bonus when certain criteria are met. The criteria valid at the time the bet is placed apply, of which the customer is notified in the betting broker, online or by email. The granted bonus is credited automatically to the betting account.
14.The customer himself is entitled to deactivate his betting account on a temporary or permanent basis. The corresponding settings can be made in the "My data" section. Only Rivalo is able to re-open a betting account closed for reasons of addiction prevention.
15. The customer himself is able to set limits for stakes and losses. The corresponding settings can be made in the "My data" section. Reductions in limits will become active immediately; increases in limits will only become active following a delay of seven (7) days.
16. Rivalo offers two types of betting account:
1) The online betting accounts
In order to request access to a betting account, the betting customer must open a betting account on the Rivalo website www.Rivalo.com.
a) The betting customer is responsible for keeping his user's name and password secret. Rivalo accepts no liability for bets placed by third parties who have become aware of these details.
b) Deposits to and withdrawals from the betting account can be transferred via a number of different payment systems such as credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and others. Cash deposits and withdrawals are not possible. In general, bank transfers are processed within 2-4 business days. Rivalo reserves the right to outsource the processing of payments to specialized third party companies.
c) All payments are made via secure connections in order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties as much as possible.
d) Rivalo reserves the right to deduct transaction fees when processing deposits and withdrawals through certain payment methods.
e) Rivalo reserves the right to add further payment possibilities or remove or adjust existing ones.
f) Reverse bookings, cancellation fees, charge backs and similar costs arising from erroneous deposits are borne by the betting customer.
g) Where the customer opts for electronic payment, he waives any right of reversal or similar if the payment has been effected properly. Additionally, the internationally recognized provisions and laws for the processing of electronic payments apply.
h) Rivalo is not a financial institution. Interest is not paid on the balance in betting accounts, regardless of the amount.
i) Rivalo is legally obliged to verify the identity of its customers. Rivalo reserves the right to undertake extended identity checks at its sole discretion.
2) The Rivalo Customer Card
This can be applied for in any participating brokerage agency. There is no automatic entitlement to being issued a customer card. Rivalo or the brokerage agency are entitled to refuse to issue a customer card without stating why.
a) Only the card-issuing brokerage agency is responsible for the balance held on the customer card. Rivalo accepts no liability for the balance on the customer card. Deposits and withdrawals can only be effected at the agency.
b) The customer card is registered to its holder and is non-transferable. The card remains the property of Rivalo. For the purposes of monitoring or, if applicable, avoiding misuse of the card, the user shall have to provide identity at the request of the staff of the brokerage agency when presenting the customer card.
c) The betting customer is responsible for keeping his password secret. Rivalo accepts no liability for bets placed by third parties who have become aware of these details.
d) The customer card shall be kept with particular care in order to avoid it being misplaced and fraudulently used. The loss of the card is to be reported to the card-issuing brokerage agency without delay, resulting in Rivalo blocking the card. Rivalo's liability for fraudulent use of the card is excluded.
e) In the event of loss of the customer card the user can apply for a new card to be issued on presentation of an appropriate identity document, but not for the balance to be transferred to the new card. Rivalo reserves the right to charge an appropriate one-off administration and costs fee.
f) The user undertakes to regularly check his betting account managed via the customer card. The info terminal in the brokerage agency is available to the user for this. All account movements may also be seen in the "My account" section on Rivalo's website. The user shall notify the card-issuing brokerage agency without delay in the event of irregularities being identified.
g) Termination is effected by withdrawing or, if applicable, blocking the customer card. In this event, the reimbursement of the remaining balance including any bonuses granted (or part thereof) is excluded. Rivalo reserves the right to seek prosecution for the fraudulent misuse of a customer card.
h) Rivalo reserves the right to alter, terminate or replace the service offer of the customer card with another program at any time, subject to appropriate notice and appropriate safeguarding of the user's interests. The user is notified of this by the brokerage agency. The service’s offer or parts thereof may be cancelled, enhanced and/or amended without notice in the event of significant reasons (e.g., a change to the law).
i) Rivalo's liability for damage to the user arising from or as a result of using the customer card is excluded. Jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with use of the customer card shall be Curaçao.
17. Face Recognition by betafaceapi.com