1. Rivalo Sports Betting is operated by Matchserv Solutions N.V., a company founded under the law of Curaçao. It was registered with the Commercial Register of Curaçao on 30.11.2017 under registration number 145625 and has its registered office at E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Willemstad, Curaçao. Matchserv Solutions N.V. is licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V. and therefore authorized to offer online gaming services and products. This license was issued on 15.01.2018 with licence number 8048/JAZ2018-001.
For the purposes of these general terms and conditions, Matchserv Solutions N.V. shall be referred to as "Rivalo".
2. Rivalo operates the domain rivalo.com. Rivalo may make use of other top-level domains, for example, to provide access to its services from specific countries.
3. All bets made, either via the website or associated agents, will be organized, held, received, placed and processed exclusively in Curaçao. Rivalo pays betting and other taxes in Curaçao.
4. Only Rivalo and the betting customer are parties to each betting contract.
5. In order to place a bet with Rivalo the customer must state their agreement with these general terms and conditions of business.
6. Rivalo reserves the right to make amendments to these general terms and conditions of business at any time. The customer is responsible for keeping up to date with the currently valid provisions.
7. It may be the case that some or all inhabitants of certain countries or regions or individuals residing in these countries or regions are prohibited from accessing the website. Rivalo does not intend for the website to be used by individuals for the purpose of betting or any other purposes in countries or regions where such activities are illegal. The website shall not be understood as an offer, advertisement or invitation from Rivalo to use or subscribe to bets or other services in those jurisdictions where such activities are against the law.
8. The customer is responsible for informing himself about the relevant laws of the country or region where he resides.
9. The customer shall ensure that he behaves lawfully when using the website as an individual customer and/or when betting on the website in the jurisdiction of his residence. Rivalo may not be held liable in any jurisdiction in the event of the customer infringing local laws.
10. Bets on behalf or on account of bookmakers or betting brokers and their employees are not accepted. Bets on results of events where the customer is involved in the sporting event (e.g., as a participating athlete, owner, trainer or official of a club involved) are not permitted. Rivalo reserves the right to subsequently cancel these bets even after the event bet on.
11. Rivalo is free to, without giving a reason:
- Refuse applications to open an account;
- Refuse individual bets;
- Limit the amount of the stake on individual bets;
- Limit an individual customer's stake.
12. Rivalo reserves the right to close an existing account without stating why. In this event, the customer will be sent a message regarding the remaining account balance. In the event of fraud or attempted fraud, in particular when placing a bet, the betting customer will be excluded with immediate effect.
13. Rivalo accepts no liability for errors in the transfer of betting data and results. Rivalo uses the services of third parties for its own services, who have also contractually excluded Rivalo from any liability. As a result, there is under no circumstances any entitlement to compensation due to erroneous, delayed, manipulated or improper online data transfer or any other errors in transmission of data and results.
14. The betting customer is not permitted to assign or pledge - with or without payment - claims he has against Rivalo.
15. Rivalo accepts no liability whatsoever for the improper use of a betting account where the username and password have been entered by unauthorized individuals. The betting customer himself is responsible for keeping his username and password secret. All account movements, deposits and withdrawals are recorded, indicating both items of data on behalf of the betting customer.
16. For reasons of security, a password must consist of at least 8 characters. Upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols, but no umlauts, are allowed. It must not contain any resemblance to other data provided, such as forename or town.
17. Rivalo recommends that its customers print these general terms and conditions and all future transaction data in order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes at a later point in time.
18. Rivalo uses Google Analytics, an online analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies”; data files stored on the customer's computer that allow the customer's use of the website to be analysed. Information created by the cookie regarding use of the website (including the IP address) is sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information in order to evaluate the use of the website, to collate reports for Rivalo on website activity and produce other services associated with the use of the website and the internet. Google will also provide this information to third parties where required where legally provided for or where third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate IP addresses with other Google data. The customer is able to prevent cookies from being installed by means of the corresponding browser software settings, however we must point out that in this event not all functions of this website will be available to their full extent. By using this website, the customer states that they agree to Google processing the captured data in the above form and manner and for the above-stated purpose. Rivalo reserves the right to use additional services to evaluate the use of this website.
Rivalo reserves the right to use additional services to evaluate the use of this website.
19. If a bet is declared as "void" (e.g. abandoned match), then this bet is settled with the odds of 1.0 "won". For individual bets, this means the customer receives an amount that corresponds to the stake. For a combination bet this means the total odds are adjusted accordingly and the combination bet can still be won if all other bets contained therein are also won. Any fees, for example on individual bets, are not refunded.
20. If, during the period for accepting bets, information comes to light that could determine the outcome of the bet, then Rivalo will set a new deadline for bets or declare the bets as void.
21. Rivalo accepts no liability for mistakes in input, transfer and/or evaluation. In particular, Rivalo reserves the right to correct obvious mistakes when entering betting odds and/or evaluating betting outcomes (e.g. typing errors, incorrect matches, obviously incorrect odds, incorrect handicap details or the number of goals for under/over betting given) - even after the result - or to declare the affected bet as void. Rivalo also provides no guarantee for the accuracy or completeness of information services made available or their being up-to-date, e.g. on lists of odds or live score. Only those bets confirmed and recorded by Rivalo are valid.
22. Rivalo is entitled to subsequently correct wrongly calculated or booked winnings. The bet will then be calculated with the corrected odds and, in the event of a win, paid out with the corrected odds. Incorrectly credited winnings shall be repaid.
23. Rivalo is entitled to waive individual rights under these general terms and conditions of business. The customer has no automatic entitlement to rights being waived in the future.
24. Where individual regulations as set out above and below should be invalid, the betting contract remains in effect. Where individual provisions prove to be invalid, the content of the betting contract replacing this provision is regulated by the legally allowed provisions that come closest to the invalid provisions. Curaçao law applies.
25. In these general terms and conditions, where applicable all references to the plural include the singular and vice versa, and all references to the male include female and vice versa. The headings contained herein are inserted for reference purposes only and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of any part of these general terms and conditions.
26. With every bet placed, the betting customer acknowledges the validity and applicability of these betting provisions in their current version. In the event of differences between the English version of the T&Cs and those in other languages, the English version takes precedence.